Oriental Chicken Salad
* 4 chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
* 1 cup slivered almonds
* 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
* 1 medium cabbage (shredded)
* 2 small bunches onions chopped or 1/4-1/2 cup chopped onions
* 3 packages Ramen chicken soup
Take out the flavor package from the soup. Crumble noodles in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients.
* 3 packages chicken flavor from soup
* 4 tablespoons sugar
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Mix all dressing ingredients together. Toss with step 1 ingredients. Let set overnight in refrigerator.
I will use this recipe, and I already know the packages in ramen soup are too sodium high, so may look for alternatives to using the ramen soup packages to make this a more 'healthy recipe'.